thesource on Wed, 24 May 2000 03:44:47 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Travel The World For FREE !!!

Hello!

Are you interested in learning how I was able to earn $10,000 within a
week's time---working 4-5 hours a day?

If you qualify and are one of the FIRST 500 to be accepted, not only will I
show you exactly, step by step, my tested, proven and reliable money
generating system;

I will personally teach you EVERYTHING I have learned in 22 years in
marketing;

I will show you how to make $1000 per person you sponsor;

I will show you how to TRAVEL the WORLD in style, completely FREE!!

        For more information CALL IMMMEDIATELY 1-800-720-9275 ext 7719
        REMEMBER ONLY THE FIRST 100 WILL RECEIVE THIS OFFER!!