integer on Mon, 22 May 2000 21:01:57 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ e.nter.search with Netochka Nezvanova - re: Nebula.m81.Autonomous

 Philippe Taminiau

       Dear Netochka Nezanova

       We would like to invite you to participate at the 3rd International
       Browserday, that take place on the 19th of May in Amsterdam.

 David Stevens presented Nebula.m81 at the 3rd International Browserday

      and was

     " 'upgraded' to professional guest.
       the other professional presenter was Robert Cailliau from CERN"

 Nebula.m81 + CERN _.... Ja +? DANKE.
                         -  http://www.membank.org/dataset/f/ja>danke.gif

>>the aim of this work is to draw a limit to thought or rather not
>>to thought but to the expression of thought.
>

>what do you mean by drawing a limit to the expression of thought?

parallels the [dis]organization of internet. society + thoughts.
latter = paradox. the internet has not been thought.
it is a live darwinian ratchet.

    Nebula.m81 \ USISK introduces a `new` synthesis - URL Synthesis
    - the eclectic program of sound, image and text driven by the
    wondrous panoply of actions and interactions, mutualism, parasitism,
    mimicry and errors which is the capital I Internet,
    an internet that spans the globe, the live darwinian ratchet
    consisting of more than 10000 networks and more than one
    million computers.

    as well - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/=cw4t7abs.3nkod0r..0+2.html

opposition to the live darwinian ratchet.
[memes - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html]

all progress takes place at the periphery.
the majority = `copy paste` machine.  must halt branching
else shall be entering one very very very verdi entanglement.
[kontradiktion +?]

the obtuseness of the majority varies by `country`.
e.g. the european majority is more edukated than the american majority.

this observation is in accord with obesity statistics had quoted
in a number of posts [70 prozent of us.citizens = overweight. 30 prozent = obese].
previously it had been the edukated rich which were obese and fakt prevails
today in less `advanced` countries. in the ultra modern west the
less edukated are those most likely to be obese - as well as entertain selves
into obesity via television + addtl korporat weapons - i.e. toys

the popularity kontest is favored.
search engines favor the majority and likewise threaten the periphery.
to observe the whole one must stand out side -

as proudhon observed : drink in the name of the masses
+ the multitude shall crown you.

        Of the 100 largest ekonomik entities in the world
        half are nation states. The rest are korporations.
        The world is no longer governed by governments.
        -  - http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d

        new search techniques are further biasing the accessibility
        of information on the web. for example, the search engines
        direct hit and google make extensive use of measures of
        'popularity' to rank the relevance of pages (google uses the number
        and source of incoming links while directhit uses the number of
        times links have been selected in previous searches).
        the increasing use of features other than those directly
        describing the content of pages further biases the accessibility
        of information. for ranking based on popularity, we can see a trend
        where popular pages become more popular, while new, unlinked pages
        have an increasingly difficult time becoming visible in search-engine
        listings. this may delay or even prevent the widespread visibility
        of new high-quality information.

>in what way will this work draw a limit to the expression of thought?

Nebula.m81 \ USISK introduces a `new` synthesis - URL Synthesis
- the eclectic program of sound, image and text driven by the
wondrous panoply of actions and interactions, mutualism, parasitism,
mimicry and errors which is the capital I Internet,
an internet that spans the globe, the live darwinian ratchet
consisting of more than 10000 networks and more than one
million computers.

ie. it is data driven.

and

      http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html#12

      Kreativity = Selection.
      Fitness    = Selection * n

in accord with personal philosophy -
work = play = life _ even the 0f0003 please insert addtl koins [order]
page states -   "data = korekt . humans = inkorekt"
or "date = korekt . humans = inkorekt" +?

which one may parallel with the `popularity` [note ``]
kontest that google + directzmak employ - it is one `reason`
personally utilize either never _ just as purchase
cheap konglomerate produkts never.

it is reactionary to utilize google or directhit.
it is reactionary to purchase cheap konglomerate produkts.
it is also reactionary to be male - mais = can skip the subiekt 4 now ja.

additionally in nebula.m81

The majority of processes are stochastic and automatic hence
operator mind activity is stimulated not by the imposition of decision making,
rather by an invitation to observe and analyze data transformations,
to be distracted and ultimately to select. This constitutes true interactivity
and is the singularity.

      http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html#12

      Kreativity = Selection.
      Fitness    = Selection * n

      may rekall : nearly all human thought is pattern recognition
      and thus kopy paste

                " Kreativity = Selection.
                  Fitness    = Selection * n "

>why would you wish to do this?

doing so would kontradikt above.
and so w.wittman komputed :

       do i contradict myself ?
       very well then - i contradict myself.
       i am large. i contain multitudes.

humans as - living systems aim to minimize unknown quantities

nature celebrates + rewards the ability to kontrol
the environment.

a human will readily torture + murder a tree. dismember it.
skin it. shape it into shapes in accordance with
personal requirements + utilize it.

human society celebrates + rewards employment.

millions of humans - each - readily torture + murder trees at 1st order.
they dismember them. skin them. shape them into shapes of dubious validity
+ subsequently declare them worth more than the trees
which for the moment have escaped the intelligence of employment.

[profit.  konsider :  US businesses alone cost society ~$3 trillion per year
                      - this is 5 times their profit]

millions of humans - each - readily purchase tortured + murdered +
skinned + dubiously shaped trees + declare them `interior design`.

the so called new media `artists` + new media `art.critics`
perhaps constitute the greatest threat to human m9nd aktivity
thus far witnessed.

e.g. have personally observed never more lo.tekk
attempts at eloquence prior to korporat sponsored
net.art   -   nor observed the ultra elephantine quantities of
regurgitation of 0+0 m9nd aktivity emanated by
korporat new media art forums. logikal.

facilitating an environment whereby
one is able to kontribute - ie. kompete - is laudable.
the aspiration is not programmable. = 0+0
life forms disorganized in abs kompetition [i.e. unemployment]
kannot konstrukt.

one = 1 individual.
opposed to the memocide + genocide imposed by konglomerates.
mob action isn't a solution. murder isn't a solution.
memocide isn't a solution.

employment isn't a solution.

thought isn't a solution.

konglomerates are the logical result of
employment.

konglomerates are the logical result of
mob action.

konglomerates are the logical result of
murder.

konglomerates are the logical result of
memocide.

                              - eloquently illustrated in les carabiniers.

paradoxically but not precisely so

  The Incas were unique in reaching a high degree of civilization
  without the use of money even though they possessed massive amounts
  of gold and silver. The more rigid a state's planning system the
  less the requirement for money.

  In 1976 Friedrich Hayek called for choice in currency and the
  denationalization of money. Hayek argued that the freedom of
  citizenz to utilize whatever currency they choose is
  a better guarantor of the value of money than government monopoly.

support the expensive. ie. the individual - natural konglomerate.
oppose the mob. i.e individual artificial konglomerates.

have thus engaged multi million dollar konglomerates
[funded by multi billion dollar konglomerates (governments) - funded by +?]
- essentially the korporat herd [i.e. steim. steinberg etc]
- in 01 ultra korporat krieg routine - i.e. nato.0+55.modular

as research has shown [IEEE Trans. Syst Woman Cybern vol 29]
+ nato.0+5.modular has verified 0+0 konglomerate may kompete with the individual.

kurt godel         observed  :  reason is very powerful
netochka nezvanova observes  :  desire if truly vital refuses itself nothing

incidentally \ accidentally netochka nezvanova entered when kurt godel exited.

= 0+0 ekuates 01 individual desire.

                                konglomerates are the obese.

repetition teaches humans.

                                konglomerates are the obese.

making memories stick +?

                                konglomerates are the obese.

                           and : apropos exterior design +?
                           and : the interior = the interior vraiment +?
                           and : is the tortured + murdered +
                                 skinned + dubiously shaped tree
                                 in one's living konserva \ kompartment
                                 less fit than its `owner` +?
                           and : is the `owner` its author +?

          zku!nt. `!` uaz made dzat ua!. zfrk.
          yes. and it a problem does not equate until multiplied by 0+6 billion.
          at which point it becomes a swing set -                e.g.

          food service industry  -  reassuring humans fascism is good

>>If this work has value it consists of one thing:
>>thoughts are expressed in it.
>

>what form does the expression of thought in this work take?

the expression of thought in this work takes the form of
my very very verdi verdi + lovely sentiments.

if desired may peruse
http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html  [||  s e n t i m e n t _ b a s e d]

it utilizes sentiments as the universal kode

>>nearly all human thought is pattern recognition.
>>the principal input to the human brain is pictures
>>and the principal output is words.  thus one may describe
>>the human brain as a device for converting pictures to words.
>

>are you not with nebula trying to break the tyranny of this process?

  inverted.

  Words have a linear discrete successive order.
  Beyond the very limited meanings of inflections which can indeed be
  incorporated in the words themselves we cannot talk in simultaneous bunches
  of names. Visual forms - lines.colors.proportions.etc.
  are just as capable of articulation, of complex combinations as words,
  but the laws that govern this sort of articulation are altogether different
  from the laws of syntax that govern language.
  The most radical difference is that visual forms are not discursive. They do not
  present their constituents successively but simultaneously so the relations
  determining one visual structure are grasped in one act of vision.
  One idea that contains too many minute yet closely related parts, too many
  relations within relations cannot be projected into discursive form.

  reality = 2 complex for oral communication [aLpha.60.jean.luc.godard.scene.23]

am not convinced it is less tyrannical
for an attempt to convince self does not
incur compression.

               nearly all human thought is pattern recognition.

>>Nebula.M81 performs fast fourier and time domain synthesis
>>and cross synthesis, granulation and transclusion of Internet / URL data.
>
>what's transclusion????

please excuse + thank you.
part of the bibliography.

>>The majority of processes are stochastic and automatic hence
>>operator mind activity is stimulated not by the imposition of decision making,
>>rather by an invitation to observe and analyze data transformations,
>>to be distracted and ultimately to select. This constitutes true interactivity
>>and is the singularity.
>
>i like this, though i'm not convinced about the use of the word
>'singularity' here. what do you actually mean to say?

it is that which it `says` to an other + precisely so.

as godel indikated - `reason` is very powerful.
the desire to understand isn't so.
henry miller observed.

    we are given this gift dont you know.
    the ability to understand. yet no one wants to
    understand.

`i` observe `reason` != understanding.
both godel and henry miller are incorrect.
`i` infer so via understanding 01 ability to `reason`.

>>Nebula.M81 / USISK research has bifurcated into a number of projects.
>
>>Kinematek.0+2, MMF0+99 and Venera 8 (Nezvanova 1999), as Nebula.m81
>>utilize the Internet as their primary data source.
>

>what does USISK stand for?

patent.

>>Within a few years, it is expected nearly all major Internet sites will be
>>capable of accommodating mobile code (Kotz and Gray 1999), thus mobile USISK
>>modules are investigated.
>
>do you mean applet type things, on the lines of java (showing my
>ignorance here).

ja. mais = would travel aussi.

>if you ever get back into developing nebula, i could throw a bunch of
>ideas for improvements at you!!!!

expect within 0+2 years nebula.m81 will be 01 `autostrada`

ciao.nn.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.membank.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

-
-
-

apropos : the male plastikware operating iniva

          in several bisexual flowering plants the klose proximity
          of male + female reproduktive organs has resulted
          in the development of strategies to prevent inbreeding.

          in several demokratik `art+teorie` forums the klose proximity
          of male + male reproduktive organs has resulted in the development
          of strategies to encourage inbreeding.
          just 1 klik - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide

          one tube. one pipeting set. one miau.
          reproduktion is more important than survival.

          consanguinity \ inbreeding reduces the noise 2 signal ratio
          thus kompetition.  just 1 klik - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/nato.0+24

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1