william5342 on Mon, 22 May 2000 08:02:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Please read - Make Over $50,000 in 90 Days!

Dear Friend,

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read this.
The message below explains a very simple program which
can generate over $50,000 for you in a very short time.
Please keep this message and read it a few more times.
This is an opportunity for you to make a lot of money with
very little effort! Once you decide to participate, your
name will be at the bottom of this message and people from
all over will be sending you $5 cash! $5 bills quickly add
up to thousands when you reach a large number of people!
This may allow you to pay off some outstanding debts,
start a savings account, or purchase something you and your
family have wanted for a long time. This program allows
all participants to "share the wealth", because by
participating, we're all making serious money!

Below is the message I received a few weeks ago. It contains
testimonies from previous members who have had great
success with this program. Those of us who are participating
believe in this program enough to put our name and mailing
address at the bottom of every message - that is part of
being a participant and it helps others realize that
normal people are participating. I hope you find that you're
interested in participating after you finish reading this
message. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

A major nightly news program recently dedicated an entire
show to studying this program, and investigated whether or
not this program was legal. Their findings proved that
there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation
in the program. This has helped show people that this
is a simple and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better
than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people
try it out, its been very exciting. You will understand
once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS BELOW *********

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!
It does NOT require you to come into contact with people
or make or take any telephone calls.

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it. Two years
ago, the corporation I was employed by for twelve
years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the next year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors
over $35,000. I had to refinance and borrow against my home
to support my family and struggling business.

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six
months prior to receiving this program I had been sending
away for information on various business opportunities.
All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not
cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me
to risk to see if they would work.

As I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got
my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!
After reading it several times to make sure I understood it,
I realized this was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161
24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After
determining the program was legal I decided "WHY NOT?"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15.
The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any
money for printing to send out the program, and because
I also send the product by e-mail, my only
expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN
2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE
YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS FOR REPORT #2, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR
$50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.
So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of
10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.

Please take your time and read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE
YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it won't work if you don't
try it. This program does work, but you must follow it
EXACTLY! If you follow the instructions and the simple
guidelines  for success, you will reach your goal.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great
opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you are a
fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like
I was, or you want to start your own business, consider
this a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM
THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that
is legal, could not have been created by an amateur. Let
me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable
business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began
falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured
it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate, because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they
were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest,
were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying
goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that. You
have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST
A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the
next few months than you have ever imagined. I should also
point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
will anyone else who has provided a testimonial for
this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and
thousands of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly
well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. Many of the
people you send this to will send out 200,000 or 500,000
messages, and your name will be on everyone of them!
Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!  DO IT !

You will EASILY get back what you invest in this program.

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS
OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money
making business. As with all businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit
new business partners, and we sell and deliver a product
for EVERY dollar received. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND
ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal
selling. This is the EASIEST plan anywhere!

The products are simple informational reports, helping
each participant do well in the program. Each report is
about 5 or 6 pages long with very valuable information,
such as phone numbers to call to set up bulk mailings.
The reports will help you be successful with this program,
and do not contain extraneous information.

50 million people join the Internet every month - you can
introduce many of these people with this simple program, and
soon they will be sending you $5 cash!

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1.  ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them). - For each report,
send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & MAILING
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE
OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will receive,
by e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your
computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADDING YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.

b. AFTER you've ordered the four reports, delete the name
and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it
through the cycle.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4. (use copy/paste for accuracy)

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3. (use copy/paste for accuracy)

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2. (use copy/paste for accuracy)

f. Insert YOUR name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address, ACCURATELY! I recommend copying/pasting, NOT
retyping the names and addresses. This is more accurate.

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO
changes to these instructions. Also, do not reformat this
letter in any way. This message looks best when it's kept
this way, at approximately 60 characters per line, or less.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST WAY TO PROMOTE THIS PROGRAM IS THROUGH
BULK EMAIL.

SENDING BULK E-MAIL: Let's say that you decide to start
small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all
those involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The
response could be much better. Also, many people will
email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of
2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out
2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is 10 orders
for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those
0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100
mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The
0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those
1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH! Your total income in
this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a
total of $55,550!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND DELETE
THIS PROGRAM INSTANTLY!

DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE,
OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe
me, many people will do just that!

Most people get 100's of participants by sending out an
absolute minimum of 200,000 or 300,000 messages. Many will
continue to work this program, sending out programs WITH
YOUR NAME ON THEM for months or years! THINK ABOUT IT!

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or
somebody else and many will work this plan - the question
is - Don't you want your name to be on the emails they
will send out?

GET STARTED TODAY:  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS
NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of
those sheets of paper write:
(a) The number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) Your e-mail address, and
(c) Your name & postal address.

=========================

ORDER REPORT #1,

"The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

FROM:

CRYSTAL STALLMAN
P.O. BOX 574
NORTH LIBERTY, IOWA 52317

========================

ORDER REPORT #2, "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
E-mail on the Internet"

FROM:

MELISSA HOGENMILLER
3709 MONHEIM ROAD
CONOVER, WI  54519

====================

ORDER REPORT #3, "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on
the Internet"

FROM:

KATHY BARROW
410 SYCAMORE ST
CONWAY, SC  29527

====================

ORDER REPORT #4, "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing
the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

FROM:

JACK DIAMOND
3924 BLACKBIRD WAY
CALABASAS, CA 91302

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS A BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.
Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have
them when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
report. It is required for this to be a legal business and
they need the reports to send out their letters (with your
name on them!) - ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON
THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. - Be patient and persistent with
this program - If you follow the instructions exactly,
results WILL follow.

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you
don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of
weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2. If you don't, continue sending e-mails until you
do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT
#2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working
for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your progress by
watching which report people are ordering from you. To
generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails
and start  the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you will
participate in this program, please answer one question:

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

If the answer is no, then please look at the following
facts about this super simple program:

1.    NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!
NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, Nothing to learn,
NO skills needed!

2.    No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and
Internet connection - so you have everything you need to
fill orders!

3. You are selling a product that does NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP!
(Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4.    All of your customers pay you in CASH!

YOU CAN RUN THIS PROGRAM AS A SUPPLEMENT TO YOUR CURRENT
INCOME - YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN A
SHORT TIME THAN YOU PROBABLY MAKE AT YOUR CURRENT JOB IN
AN ENTIRE YEAR!

Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a nice day!

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are
highly dependent on your activities and advertising. The
information contained on this site and in the report
constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event
that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are
estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality
of this program, contact the Office of Associate Director
for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau
of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.

This is one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.