morehits on Sat, 20 May 2000 15:51:58 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Has your web site traffic slowed to a frustrating crawl?

          Need more visitors?

             Not a problem!

 You are on our mailing list
 because you have subscribed
 at one of our web sites or
 affiliate web sites, sent us
 email, initiated a previous
 online relationship or were
 referred by a friend.

 We are linked to plenty of web
 sites that offer free
 subscriptions to our mailing
 list. You may UNSUBSCRIBE
 from this list at any time by
 following the simple
 instructions that can be found
 BELOW.

 If you would like to
 unsubscribe, please reply and
 make sure you put
 "unsubscribe" in the subject
 field to be sure your address is
 removed.
We can deliver quality, targeted visitors to YOUR web site. Guaranteed!
Sound interesting? Check us out. You'll be glad you did! Our Starter Package
guarantees a MINIMUM of 4,000 interested visitors for just pennies a piece!

You'll enjoy these benefits:

* You only pay for actual visitors, not risky search engine placement alone.
*You'll see more traffic in just days.
*Your web site does NOT need to be redesigned in any way.
*You'll see exactly where your new traffic comes from.
*You retain full control over your marketing budget.
*You control your rate of growth. Pace your traffic as your business
expands. We offer you:
*An affordable, professional service with NO long-term contracts.
*A proven track record with 100s of happy clients.
*Several money saving packages to choose from to suit any business budget
from Small, Home Office to Corporate.
*Flexible terms, personal service, and GUARANTEED RESULTS!

Our Starter Package includes:

- One time set up cost of $435
- 4,000 guaranteed visitors at .25 each.
- Your total cost is only $1,435 for the complete package!

Our company has recently expanded and can now accept 50 new clients on a
first come first serve basis. This is a limited time offer and no more than 50
clients can be accepted. Sorry - no exceptions!

If you are sincerely interested... and want to get the traffic your web site
deserves... ACT NOW!!

Call now toll free 888-330-5166

Please leave your name, phone number with area code, and the best time to
return your call. (Don't forget to mention your Time Zone.)

Please be patient & allow 1-3 business days. We'll get back to you ASAP!

Thank you!

Need website design? No problem. We deliver high quality websites with affordable prices. Satisfaction
Guaranteed!