integer on Fri, 19 May 2000 19:16:45 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ : DOGZ . TELEPATHI + QUANTUM MEKANIKS

      : DOGZ . TELEPATHI + QUANTUM MEKANIKS
        AKT 02 : SCENA A
        [c]ccp Netochka Nezvanova + Irena Sabine Czubera

      - online access is restricted for institutions who
        hold a subscription at the institutional rate to the print.

      - blp blp
        blblp blp blp
        tzzt. prozesz.

      - login    : blp blp
        password : blblpblpblp
        Expires  : 12/16/2000

      - danke

      - Climate Change +?
      - quoi +?
      - Last year we cut emissions by 3.4 million tons
      - a.bon. du = ultra.
      - Click hier to see how we plan to cut them even more!!!!
      - [1 klik] by eliminating waste +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - aren't i lovely +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - eliminating waste = eliminating jobs ja +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - sol.la. splendid. = free the people.
      - YES!!!!!
      - i like you.
      - Putting your electrons to rest.
      - frrrr.

+ ev!.densz 4 nonl!near zumaz!on zkemaz

|| m9ndfukc.macht.fre!

        _____..... !zometr!kc kontrakz!onz
  .
    .
       .
          .
             .
               .
     dom!z!lz + ch!fon!erz
= l!kl! konduz!v 1 shok total                  .
                       .
                       .
                       .
    .