Peter Lunenfeld on Thu, 18 May 2000 12:44:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> unbiased enyclopedia?

I should have made it clear that I was forwarding the information about the
Nupedia project and have no  involvement with the projec at all. I am
starting to track the movement of open source concepts into the humanities
and this seemed an interesting model, though Andreas and Jose have already
raised three major questions about it.

Peter Lunenfeld

---

Andreas Broeckmann wrote:

 >>The project has
>>significant financial support, and its leaders and owners are committed
>>to a years-long, intensive effort.
>
>two questions:
>
>whose support?
>and how is ownership defined here?