integer on Sun, 14 May 2000 12:19:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Hope. Help. Gentek Food. JA.DANKE!

<http://www.membank.org/dataset/f/ja>danke.gif

>Hope that helps...

  = auz! netsend + nereze!v

  Hope                                -   http://www.monsanto.com/monsanto/
          Help
                  Gentek Food
                                 JA.DANKE!

    hou do `!` = demonztrat `m!` human!t!` 2 u +?
    her blue blue e!ez blue ultra blue gl!trd.

           dze truth ov human!t! = !n _eat!ng
           _\- !ntronz ga!n ground.

           Gentek Food
           JA. DANKE

           JA. DANKE

           JA. DANKE

           JA +?

           http://www.membank.org/dataset/f/ja>danke.gif

           DANKE

  http://www.monsanto.com/monsanto/default.htm

  \?\ \n2+0\

  sir ‹ the existence of malnourished and hungry people has been used
  repeatedly as a justification for biotechnology and for the production of more food.
  this assumption supports a main policy plank of the rockefeller foundation food
  biotechnology programme and other major international and charitable institutions.
  yet there are good reasons to be sceptical of the equation
  "more food equals less hunger". the world produces more than enough food
  at present to feed everyone, but never-theless many people still starve or
  are malnourished as economist and nobel laureate amartya sen has pointed out
  it is poverty not a physical shortage of food that is the primary cause
  of hunger in the modern world

  the political and economic reasons don't change: the amount of food that ireland
  for example exported to britain during the potato famine of 1845­46 would
  have been sufficient to feed those who starved.

  konsum>food
  konsum>food
  konsum>food

  obesity is now so common within the human world population
  that it is replacing undernutrition and infectious diseases
  as the most significant contributor to ill health.

  obesity is defined by a body-mass index of 30 kg m ­2 or greater
  but this does not take into account the morbidity
  and mortality associated with more modest degrees of overweight
  nor the detrimental effect of intra-abdominal fat.

  obesity should no longer be regarded simply as a cosmetic problem
  affecting certain individuals but an epidemic that threatens global well being.

  in the united states 70 percent of adults are overweight.  JaJa>Danke.
                       - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/noisz/kou+boi.mp2
  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/noisz/la.[r]evoluz!one.mp2

           Korporat Fascism
           JA. DANKE

           JA. DANKE

           JA. DANKE

           JA +?

           http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html

           DANKE

                                        sch

                                sch

                                                sch

      okz!dent--
                konglomeratez--
                                geht n!cht mehr

      okz!dent--
                konglomeratez--
                                geht n!cht mehr

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1