[iatsu.pavu.com] on Wed, 10 May 2000 19:17:23 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] SUPPORT THE MOMA STRIKERS! AND VOTE !

cross-country poll Reminder :

there is only one day left to vote for MOMA or for POPA
before the result to be known

Express yourself and forward!

Where : http://www.pavu.com/elliott-moma-and-popa/index.shtml

thanks for your attention