integer on Thu, 4 May 2000 15:52:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

tak 2 belou = chanszd upon lev tranzm!z!onz
approx 1 !ear pr!or.

= uen zte!m.z !mag!ne\!ne = uaz dze mozt zttz realt!me program
= uen j.dekam = anounszd !pv = uaz !n dev -

rezultat :

= !n 9 monthz = 01 perzon z!lenszd on !numerabl frontz + operat!ng alone
= haz outperformd + rendrd ultra null + null !n 01 ecztravagant faz!on
all konglomeratz :  zte!m. v2. !ntel. v!dvox. zte!nberg mar!onetz etc

+

perm!t zom 1 2 zm!le at dze mult!-m!ll!on dollar zerfz
+ dze!r mode ov operaz!on. = b! an! `ztandard` = d!zpozabl

konztataz!e :

= uat hapenz uen prekonzepz!on meetz ver!f!kaz!on +?
- nato.0+55 macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre! _||-

= 0+0 konglomerat kan kompet u!th 01 !nd!v!dual

eczept phpz : v!a ultra obtusz b!nar! `votez` dez!gnd
2 d!zkr!m!nat aga!nzt SUPERIOR l!f 4rmz +
propagat dze INFERIOR zerf genez

v!a !ntelekzual! !mpover!schd
argumentum ad populum - 01 dezp!kabl akt!v!t!

e.g.
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide
http://www.m9ndfukc.org//mcgill-lizt_ounr/

01 > elokuent verz!on ov abov -

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

= zplend!d. konz!der!ng krnt ztate ov dz!ngz.
!.e. zlav!sch genez++  _  http://www.membank.org

c!ao. nn.

       altruism will often be most pronounced when groups first form.

       males who monopolized access to band
       females during the breeding season did not sire most offspring.

       a candidate explanation for the evolution of eusociality is
       that helpers are physiologically constrained such that helping
       is their only realistic option.

       testing this subfertility hypothesis
       in a species of facultatively eusocial hover wasp (hymenoptera, stenogastrinae:
       liostenogaster flavolineata) by seeing whether helpers that were forced
       to nest on their own were able to mature their own eggs. one focal helper
       was left alone on each of 22 nests, from which all other adult wasps
       (including the dominant) were permanently removed. after 18 days,
       all but one of the 19 focal helpers that remained on their nests
       had ovarian development and insemination status characteristic of dominants,
       and the majority had probably laid eggs. this was in striking contrast to the
       reproductive status of other helpers removed from the same nests at the start
       of the experiment. these results provide convincing experimental evidence
       that females do not become helpers because of some unconditional physiological
       constraint.

       do i contradict myself ?
       very well then - i contradict myself.
       i am large. i contain multitudes. ww.

       = phpz @ 01 l!n!e !n modl c!t!zn t!me = komprehend
       = phpz @ 01 l!n!e !n modl c!t!zn t!me = komprehend
       = phpz @ 01 l!n!e !n modl c!t!zn t!me = komprehend

>>02 _ http://shoko.calarts.edu/~majordom/music-dsp/1999-june/msg00362.html

temperatur. pa!n. !r!taz!on + preszur.

               blue

                    blue

          blue

        dze ep!thel!um ov dze pup!llae.
        dze zueet.zalt!.zour.+ b!tr taztez
        dze l!ngual branch. komme ca

eusocial.com -> superb source for korporat fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova