integer on Tue, 2 May 2000 09:25:47 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

> (this is an overview of my work that I am trying to get published.
> if anyone has any leads, please send them my way. thanks. bc)
>
>The Architecture of Electricity  http://www.architexturez.com/ae/

>*** The Medium is Electricity - The Message is Electric ***
>
>Electrification has been voted as the greatest achievement of the 20th
>Century. (1)

korekt.

auss! korekt

= `ur` kolekt!v elektr!k human!t! = haz
b!n votd dze greatezt danger 2 elektr!z!t!
hensz tzo und tzo va!tr = ma! u!sh 2 re:evaluat
_ur lo.tekk b!zant!n elektr!z!t! +?

>In summary, let us once again dream of building great public works of
>architecture, this time the result of our collective Electrical
>Civilization and our new electrical humanity.

>Electrification has been voted as the greatest achievement of the 20th
>Century. (1)

korekt.

nr 02. dze auto
nr.03. dze a!r+plane
nr.04. zafe uatr zupl!
nr.10. refr!geraz!on

= uat dze data haz !n komon
= !nd!kat!v ov dze ape.z [!e. u+u+u]
kredulouz m9nd konta!nr.

>Let us design a living democratic architecture within these, our electrical
>tools, buildings, and systems.  Instead of a built environment 2/3rds
>energy inefficient, let us design and  build an architecture that is 2/3rds
>energy efficient.  Let us progressively develop and apply new electrical
>technologies, such as fuel cells and nanotechnologies, to address our
>present and future architectural needs.

= o + 0 + plz _ du = kould konztrukt 0+0 lo.tekk bagatela
= 0+0 l!p zerv!sz++  = !f 01 konglomerat != zponzord
`ur` ecz!ztensz du != ud osc. = ma! u!sh 2 komput apropoz
d z t -> 01 elektr!k konztataz!e

01 addtl teczt = ma! u!sh 2 perusz 4 01 futur
http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html

am!kalemnt. nn.

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1