Station Rose on Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:05:41 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Station Rose - webcast Fahrplan 103 & beyond

STATION ROSE Fahrplan update :
_______________________________

                 dear Gunafa Netizen,

here we are - back from our art-tour in Austria (at Salzburger Kunstverein
& Kunstraum Innsbruck/medien.kunst.tirol) ) with these news around net art
&webcasting:

* A- NetSTReams - Webcast 103, 104 & beyond at <http://www.stationrose.com>
* B- exhibition at Viennese gallery Trabant

*A- NetSTReams - Webcast 103, 104 & beyond at <http://www.stationrose.com>:
having made an online pause- offline, on the road, which was very nice as
well as glamorous (having stayed in a 500 year old ****hotel, plus dinner
in a restaurant from 860 A.D., a weekend at Wolfgangsee in a fancy
landhaus, we are going into the next round of netSTReaming.

We will start with a section of Station Rose webcasting called "Nature is
Cool", which we have not done for quite some time. (since Webcast 68 :
19-8-99 indoor=outdoor):

---> Webcast 103,  THU/27.4.00, 9pm CET: "Nature is Cool" with <real>
scenes from the austrian
                                                             alps, mount
Falkenstein and more.
---> Webcast 104,  FRI/28.4.00, 9pm CET: "Nature is Cool" remixing 103 into
<virtual> scenes.

more netSTReams coming up next week:
Webcast 105,  THU/4.5.00, 9pm CET:  Station Rose in conversation with
Josephine Bosma
			(recorded at  medien.kunst.tirol/kunstraum
innsbruck, tyrol in april)
Webcast 106, FRI/5.5.00 , 9pm CET:  free form multimedia jam session.
playing around with dynamo &
	  			other guys.

STReaming a la Station Rose, started in January 1999, blends performance,
lecture (STR in conversation with guests in the studio) and multimedia jam
sessions into a unique form of Net Art. 102 webcastings have taken place so
far. Main topics in the program of Station Rose webcasts are live-sessions
in realtime, where sounds and visuals are streamed from the studio into the
net.
Acoustic highlights during this session are going to be published on vinyl:
"live@home3", incl. remix by move d. to be released in june. label: gunafa,
distribution: neuton.

* B- exhibition at Viennese gallery Trabant
---------------------------------------
Station Rose presents new art-products at Viennese gallery Trabant:
light boxes, C- prints, books and videos.
Destillates and snapshots taken from the flow of multimedia-performances,
webcasts and videos.
invitation card at http://www.stationrose.com/SF-orange1.jpg
Galerie Trabant, Schleifmuehlgasse 13, A-1040 Vienna. Tel/Fax 0043-1-587 52 65.
Open Tue-Fri 2-7p.m., Sat 11-3p.m.

 ----> Station Rose Info:
                   Rose & Danner see the multimedia art of Station Rose as
a new development
succeeding Techno, where the artist and musician not create music and art
separately, but create their audiovisual content synced in real-time,
performing at different locations (hi&lo: underground, clubs, museums,
galleries, avantgarde-festivals), and publish in various media.
STR was founded in Vienna in 1988 by musician Gary Danner & artist Elisa
Rose as a public multimedia-lab. On from the beginning activities of
Station Rose spanned the spectrum of CD,- Vinyl- and CD-ROM-production,
artproduction, research on Virtual Realities to symposia, lectures,
performances in galleries, clubs and museums. STR is online since 1991, and
performs regularly on <www.stationrose.com>. "STReaming art in real-time-20
sec". STR is one of the 1st multimedia bands in the world & played at Ars
Electronica, Transmediale, Viper, Museum Ludwig, Cyberthon, XS &
Ultraschall, le Batofar, Museumsquartier, the Museum of Applied Arts in
Vienna, to name a few.
Main publications: "Virtuelle Realitaet als Neuer Grenzbereich-Research for
the Austrian Ministry for Science and Research" CD ROM 1992; "15 Years of
Ars Electronica" CD ROM 1994; "1st Decade - Das Buch" edition selene 1998;
"Playing Now" Audio CD 1999. Gunafa Label releases : gun05, gun06, gun007.

 The actual "STReaming_Gunafa_Schedule" & the live-dates can be found at
http://www.stationrose.com.

                                                "Cyberspace  is  Our Land!"

stay with us
             station rose   4-2000