integer on Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:05:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

cezt vra! cezt vra! = truth = 01 zubt!l l!e
= komputrz = shortkut 2 m9nd akt!v!t!
ganz gluckl!ch + fre! 4 dze ultra
kredulouz apez. = u!tnesz nett!me
= 01 permanent kop! pazte rout!n ncezt paz.
kop! pazte `expert`z +?

ma!z = absensz ov komputrz =
01 automat!sch free rout!n
4 `our` [propert! = children -

`expert` +?

K  - okz!dent--

Computers can rot young children's brains  -  shortkut 2 01 rel!g!on \ art teor!e

         sol++  _  aprez = brains evolv + rezultat =_?

                                          Observer UK news ev!damnt +?