integer on Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:39:22 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: A report of "Computers, Freedom and Privacy 2000"

>Hi!

allo

>I read you several showers out in Nettime-l lists..

`you` have touched the duzt from dying stars

>it looks to me,

may i +? b-l!nk

swiss psychiatrist hermann rorschach (1884­1922) died only a year after the publication of his famous ink-blot test. making ink blots to elicit weird and wonderful perceptions was a children's game ‹ klecksographie ‹ that he probably knew well, for he was nicknamed "klex" as a child. rorschach produced only one major publication, psychodiagnostics: a diagnostic test based on perception (huber, berne, 1921), but it launched just about the largest literature in psychology.

>that you are also an net and media artists. Thanks!

erreur.

= life form [gene konglomerat]
the only possible source of new patterns.

kapitulieren verden `wir` nicht.
=cw4t7abs = dze neue zeit _||-

z +?

"The greatest hindrance to knowledge is our adjustment to conventional
notions, to mental cliches.  Wonder or radical amazement, the state of
maladjustment to words and notions, is, therefore, a prerequisite for
authentic awareness..."
                                 -- Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

ou    m9ndfukc.macht.fre!.       -  http://kunst.no/9lokaliteter/3.html

      da. glukl!ch \ fre!