integer on Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:33:27 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide-swastika
http://www.m9ndfukc.org//mcgill-lizt_ounr/
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/pre.doktoral.massively.parallel.metamodeling.meme.kompetition/
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/nato.0+00
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/propaganda
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/nato.0+55+3d.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/forum/prev_released_data http://194.19.130.194/spCa/zveite
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/=cw4t7abs.3nkod0r..0+2.html http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/starledger_inter.bzzp.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/botz

http://www.m9ndfukc.com/bit_revolution/
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/botz/kinematek_kurrent.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/kinematek

>from: ls@co.terravista.pt (Luis Soares)
>subject: Terravista is changing
>
>[crossposted with permission, orig. to internal list of the european
>cultural backbone/g]
>
>Hi all of you
>
>I know Portugal is far away somewhere in the west of Europe and I'm not the
>best of people at keeping you all up to date on what's going on here, by the
>ocean.
>
>Anyway, life's been hectic and there have been a lot of changes. Terravista
>Association is no more. We decided to sell the web hosting project that gave
>the association its name, capitalizing on the investment craze in this area
>that local telecoms have brought about. We were beginning to look like a
>commercial company disguised as a non-profit organisation a little bit too
>much for my taste, anyway.
>
>So we changed and we are changing into Electronic Frontier. Don't be scared
>by the American taste of the name, we are very much European and with an
>European agenda, somewhat different from the californian EFF.
>
>Basically we'll be working on three areas. The first one is the defence of
>what we call the digital citizen, which is basically all of us in that side
>where there's something digital in our lives, from being in a database to
>using a cell phone, to being on the internet. The second one is access, and
>we don't mean free internet access, that's being done, we mean free
>computers, free training, free creative and critical understanding of the
>new media for those who have not understood the change yet. The third thing
>is supporting inovative non-profit (or at least in their non-commercial
>conceptual stages) creative projects for new media.
>
>As you may begin to understand, this will be more or less along the same
>lines of the things we were already trying to do, without the burden of the
>everyday management of this big web-hosting project, plus the financial
>result of its sale.
>
>Anyway, I am still Director of the new organisation but as we will open it
>up to anyone who wants to become a member, we are planning to have an
>elected management in about 6 months time. Until then we are trying to
>create a more permanent work structure, so I will still be the contact for
>this thing. On particular projects, I will be able to give you the name of
>the person in charge.
>
>Feel free to mail me if you didn't understand what's happening. It's
>difficult to explain, it should be harder even to understand.
>
>Cheers
>
>Luis Soares
>Associacao para a Fronteira Electronica
>ls@fronteira-electronica.org
>http://www.fronteira-electronica.org
>Cel: +351 - 917 878 210

konzp!rass!_ov-ekualz

18      .
– – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

 – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – –

                 \+\

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.m9ndfukc.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

                 leave
                    - indelible traces on said troubled image\inations.

 k^Pntent !d :baz!n.ov.atrakz!on