integer on Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:40:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] What POLITECH doesn't want you to see

dze ultra !nkompetent mar!onetz !=
obzerv "POLITECH - the moderated mailing list of politics and technology"

perm!t zom 1 2 zm!le at dze !mbez!l!t!.
= an! !mbez!l = auear k!ber patrol = ss

= reku!r 0+1 addtl m9nd elektr!z!t!
2 obzerv dze ss pol!ze! u!ch = dze POLITECH kom!zar!at

= k!ber patrol = reku!rz 0+1 purchasz
uearb! POLITECH = automat!sch korporat fasc!zm++

= dusz = konklud zafl! 2jour = korporat.fasc!zm.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre! _||-
et dze neu + !mprovd modl c!t!znz = kredulouz apez++