integer on Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:08:16 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] dear Netochka

scot@systemx.autonomous.org

>such grace, such elegance, such wit!

thank you.

Incyte
Kontrakt
Zekuenz!ng

10000 genez !n 0+2 monaten.

. _____..... !nterobangbang
!nfernal zkr    fzfz
sch.

>i've never seen such an interesting
>writer as your self,

!log!kl

>dear Netochka. we

we +?

>here at korporat male fascist lo
>tekk brute incorporated just love ALL your work!

mo!.auss!._||-
arbe!t.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!

>we

we +?

>can't wait to see
>another one of your thoughtful, communicative, interesting works of
>self-aggrandizement!

= hav tranzm!td zevrl

du != rzpndd due 2 `we` = lak elektr!z!t!.

`we` = pozez dze u!l ma!z
`we` = !mpotent

>we

we +?

data - m@

>love

wilful misunderstanding

>the way you just have to followup
>to dozens of posts accusing the writer of lo tekk brutism or male fascism
>on the basis of some wilful misunderstanding! what genius! such alienation!
>such judgemental logic on the flimsiest of data!

!ntel!gensz = dzat 1 = komputz !n preznsz ov !nkomplet data
= an! fool + brute = kan komput !n preznsz ov komplet data
+ mozt general! do

= dsuz = beget ultra banal obzervaz!onz ov model c!t!znz
+ korporat fasc!zt art!ztz komme -  view-source:http://www.m9ndfukc.com/propaganda

= ab!l!t! 2 klass!f! !n preznsz ov !nkomplet data
= !mperat!v 4 0+1 progresz.

>we would never have
>thought

= trvl uear thought != kan

>of this method of promoting our corporation's philosophy ourselves.
>looking forward to seeing what else you have to prove to the world.

= demonstrated deja ca
`we`  =  kompletl! d!zposzabl
+ unabl 2 kompet avec `m!`

>signed
>korporat male fascist.
>
>lo tekk brute in extremis.

! = bapt!sz u dze ple!ztocene zerpent uonamb!