litle han$ on Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:07:27 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Extermination camps

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fellows!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you are interpreting the murder of Amadou in a
large view, but i'm afraid that Giullianni had implanted in a
pragmatic way extermination camp politics at some areas in NY.
Meanwhile we all blame against nazi ideological government in
Austrich, the NY major had realized a nazi administrative way of
government in the heart of globalized free world, the giant
advertising screen of NY city. I'm sure that a lot of champagne has
spoted after the justice decision in the "password" controled area
of the city and if NY people let it be all US fast will know in your
own heart what means live in a extermination camp. This system
must be hacked and his passwords cracked before it's too late.

Sorry for the english, i'm a brazilian guy.

--------------The Fourth World War Has Beginned--------------
Internet: a war machine escaped from the army's control
Life is lived in the limits of its problems