Erich Berger on Thu, 16 May 2019 22:15:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Reminder: "Field_Notes – The Heavens" application deadline May 17th 2019

.
Dear list,

Reminder: "Field_Notes – The Heavens" application deadline May 17th 2019

        Sorry for x-posting.

Please consider to apply and share the call amongst your professional network

        Call for collaborators: "Field_Notes – The Heavens"

-----

From 15th – 22nd September 2019

at the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station, Lapland/Finland

Application deadline: May 17th 2019

Online application:
https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-the-heavens/calls/open-call-field-notes-the-heavens

-----

        "Field_Notes – The Heavens"

Field_Notes is an art&science field laboratory organized by the Bioart Society at the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station in Lapland/Finland. Five groups work for one week in the sub-Arctic Lapland to
develop, test and evaluate specific interdisciplinary approaches on questions located above the ground. The five groups are hosted by Melissa Grant & Oliver de Peyer, Marja Helander, Hanna Husberg &
Agata Marzec, Andy Gracie and Ewen Chardronnet.

Read more about the theme:
https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-the-heavens

-----

        Application process:

We are looking for about 30 artists, scientists and other practitioners, who are interested to collaborate and work in one of the five groups to develop, test and evaluate specific interdisciplinary
approaches on questions related to The Heavens. Please apply online at:

https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-the-heavens/calls/open-call-field-notes-the-heavens

We warmly welcome applications from different fields, backgrounds and cultures.

-----

        Conditions:
If you are selected you have to arrive by your own means (eg train or plane) in Rovaniemi /Finland latest at 8AM on the 15th of September to catch our charter bus to Kilpisjärvi. We kindly ask for a
deposit of 50 EURO on selection to secure your participation. This will be used to contribute to the charter bus for the Rovaniemi – Kilpisjärvi – Rovaniemi commute.

The accommodation as well as full board at the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station for the duration of the working week will be fully covered by the Bioart Society.

-----

"Field_Notes – The Heavens" is part of the Feral Labs Network, which is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union. #ferallabs

An interview about the Bioart Society, our Field_Notes program and the new call for September 2019 can be read here:
http://www.makery.info/en/2019/04/23/erich-berger-field-notes-explore-les-espaces-des-possibles-en-laponie-2/

-----