!Mediengruppe Bitnik on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 18:06:51 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Cryptorave #8 transmediale Berlin 31.1.2019

.

⚡️ CRYPTORAVE #8 ON 31.01.2019 AT TRANSMEDIALE BERLIN ⚡️

Cryptoravers!

Now that the public Cryptorave scene has become a lived reality we're
heading back to Berlin to hijack transmediale festival.

💅 We're aiming to infect one of the last digital culture festivals in
Berlin before the burning man start-up fuck-joys barren this cityscape
forever.

🦈 Berlin is a city rife with vampiric tendencies and the saga continues
with ethical coders versus startup-by-nature, activists, artists turned
cryptomillionaires, NGOs gone broke, anarcho libertarian trolls and
cryptoravers hitting the freshly gentrified cityscape. There is both
suspicion and revolution in the air and certain users are out for the
blood of all those attending. 🦇

📡 Mine today for another life. Unlock entry pass by donating your CPU

🔥 https://0b673cce.xyz/ 🔥

🌪 You will be mining not only a new identity this time, but also a
Cryptorave weekend bag. There is only a limited number available on a
first come first served basis...Once they are gone, you only have the
black market to rely on

31 January 2019. 21:00h
Transmediale Berlin 💄🌐

_Line-Up

x DJ Schlucht (D.I.Y. Church, Berlin)
x Panasiagirl (no shade, Berlin)
x @¥€$Si PERSE (Internet, Barcelona)

Mine for
◼ 1h to unlock exact location
▪ 4h to unlock new rave life identity
◻ 5h to unlock your core network
▪ 11h to unlock your cryptorave weekend bag

!Mediengruppe Bitnik, Omsk Social Club and Knoth & Renner
https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/

--
If you don't want to receive any news from us just reply with "No No No!"