Bâtard on Mon, 2 Oct 2017 22:08:08 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Into the Pores of the Brain

.
Title: Bâtard Festival 2017 - Into the Pores of the Brain
batard_logo

From 31/10 to 4/11 Bâtard Festival pours the work of emerging artists through the fissures and ventricles of the Beursschouwburg. Five days long, artists from all over Europe create a frame of sensuous space and analytic time and invite you to move through the thick of their layered pieces. Pushing ideas and experiences out of their predictable bubbles and making them burst into pores in your brain. Reaching through you, letting them seep into your thoughts.

batard_cirkel GO TO BATARD'S WEBSITE

lijneen

batard_cirkel batard_cirkel PROGRAMME

Every day:
  Camille Picquot - Hollow Hours & Augustas Serapinas - Jõusaal

Tuesday 31th October
18h publication talk
19h Ogutu Muraya - Because I always feel like running
Ticket
20h30 Nowy Teatre - Jeden Gest
Ticket
22h Ogutu Muraya - Because I always feel like running
Ticket
23h Micha Goldberg - Micha's amateur rap choire

Wednesday 1st November
18h publication talk
19h Oneka Von Schrader - She
Ticket
20h30 Dounia Mahammed - w a t e r w a s w a s s e r
Ticket
22h Oneka Von Schrader - She
Ticket
23h Micha Goldberg - Micha's amateur theatre group

Thursday 2nd November
18h publication talk
19h Emilie Charriot - King Kong Theory
Ticket
20h30 Dounia Mahammed - w a t e r w a s w a s s e r
Ticket
23h Micha Goldberg - Micha's amateur theatre group

Friday 3rd November
18h publication talk
19h Caroline Creutzburg - Nerve Collection
Ticket
20h30 Anne Lise Le Gac & Élie Ortis - Le Grand Mal
Ticket
21h Ruben Desiere - La fleurière
Ticket
22h Oliver Zahn - Situation mit ausgestrecktem Arm
Ticket
23h Slow Reading Club
Free Ticket

Saturday 4th November
18h publication talk
19h Caroline Creutzburg - Nerve Collection
Ticket
20h30 Linda Blomqvist - The Sound
Ticket
21h Ruben Desiere - La fleurière
Ticket
22h Oliver Zahn - Situation mit ausgestrecktem Arm
Ticket
23h P A R T Y
lijneen
batard_sponsors
lijneen
You are always welcome to unsubscribe, but know that we miss you already.