!Mediengruppe Bitnik on Thu, 18 Aug 2016 17:29:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [NET.RELEASE] Göldin & Bit-Tuner - Schiiwerfer (2016)

.
GOELDIN & BIT-TUNER - SCHIIWERFER (2016)

NET.RELEASE
320 KBPS MP3
9 TRACKS / 9 URLS
ENGLISH / GERMAN / SWISS GERMAN

TRACKLIST:

01 Schiiwerfer
02 Ghost Town
03 Liebi i Zite Vom Kommende Ufstand
04 Acid Mountain
05 It Was All A Dream
06 Unter Null
07 Violettt
08 Dynamite
09 Nasekafiwalzer

https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/schiiwerfer/

Dear friends of the unprecedented

Its about time! Zurich-based Göldin and Bit-Tuner, both long-time Bitnik
accomplices and collaborators, have finished their new album
«Schiiwerfer». !Mediengruppe Bitnik has the honour and the pleasure of
releasing it.

Nine songs, each complete with its own URL to take you off into a
different visual environment for each song. An album reduced to the
physicalities of the interwebs, concrete and ephemeral at the same time,
which talks of life in times of the imminent revolution, living under
the searchlights of surveillance, losing orientation.

Album & MP3 downloads:
https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/schiiwerfer/

THIS TOWN IS COMING LIKE A GHOST TOWN (THE SPECIALS)

Recently, I moderated a panel where experts discussed questions of urban
development. The experts all came to the conclusion that we will soon
all be kicked out of the city. And when I mentioned my laughable monthly
income to them, one of them chuckled nervously, nearly chocking, and
wished me luck. Which of course he didn't mean. And on my way home I was
almost run over by a silver-coloured Jeep Cherokee which came shooting out
of the courtyard onto the pavement.

There are more and more people jogging through my neighbourhood. More
and more with every newly errected building. With every newly errected
building where rents are trippled compared with what they were in the
old building. And boutiques with exclusive clothing and handcrafted
ceramics and handmade jewelery and custom-made fragrances are springing
up everywhere. The population of the city is slowly being replaced.

This is what this record is about. And it's about the pills the
doctor had better prescribe us, and the beats and the streets and
the parties and the police controls and the noise and the purple nights
and the helicopters, real and imagined, which circle above our heads and
illuminate every corner of our lives like searchlights. We are not
twenty anymore. This album is also about that. We are not twenty
anymore, but we are hungry and angry. The city might soon charge
admission fees. This album is free.

The G in G&B, 18th Aug 2016

https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/schiiwerfer/

Credits and Thank you!

1.) Code & Design

Knoth & Renner http://knoth-renner.com

2.) Tracks

03_Liebi_I_Zite_Vom_Kommende_Ufstand.mp3:
Original lyrics by Grim104
Guitar sample from the song „The Mirror“ by Spooky Tooth

09_Nasekafiwalzer.mp3:
Vocals by Lady Shy
Samples from the song „Early Days of Channel Fuehrer“ by The Fall

3.) Subs & More

Lea Schaffner

All the love and all the best!

!Mediengruppe Bitnik

Carmen Weisskopf & Domagoj Smoljo
https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/

--
If you don't want to receive any news from us just reply with "No No No!"