Dr. Charity Walker on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 20:53:34 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> International Conference Meeting, July 11th to 16th, 2016. Dallas, Texas USA

.
Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of Economic Development and Human Rights Organization, I am pleased to invite you to our conference that will be held from July 11th to 16th, 2016 @ the conference place in Dallas Texas USA.The conference meeting will contain various talks and mini workshops related to the issues of Challenges to Economic Development & Human Rights in our society.

The topic of the conference is "The Effect of Terrorism on Global Economy and Mass Migration" the sponsors of this event shall cover your round-trip air tickets from your country to the USA and back to your country and we shall also provide visa assistance with the U.S Embassy in your country of residence and your ground transportation from the airport to the conference venue. The hotel accommodation booking cost will be your own responsibility. Please contact the conference secretariat for more information and registration for participation: [edhro.reginfo@gmail.com].

We look forward to your confirmed presence  at the conference.

Respectfully Yours,
Dr. Charity Walker,
Program Assistant.