Submarine Channel on Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:31:01 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> The Future of Food: Compose your own knitted steak at Bistro In Vitro

.
Title: The Future of Food: Compose your own knitted steak at Bistro In Vitro
FUTURE FOOD
WOULD YOU EAT YOUR OWN KNITTED STEAK?

Presentation is often as important as taste. Therefore our team of scientists and renowned chefs have created the Knitted Steak. The length of a muscle fibre was once limited to the size of the animal it was growing in. Now, freed from the constraints of the body, it is possible to culture âmeat threadâ made from long strands of muscle tissue. On a special knitting machine we have crafted deep red meat thread into a steak that is truly pleasing to the eye.

Bistro In Vitro - Knitted Steak
Curious about other dishes? On www.bistro-invitro.com you can compose your own menu of lab-grown meals. Not hungry? Listen to one of the scientists, critics or chefs we have interviewed on the future of our food system.
     BISTRO IN VITRO | WORLDâS FIRST LAB GROWN MEAT RESTAURANT

This email was sent to nettime-ann@nettime.org
Submarine Channel · Arie biemondstraat 111 · Amsterdam, MA 1054 PD · Netherlands