ConferenceCalls2014 on Mon, 3 Feb 2014 21:28:44 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Call for Workshops - Toscana, Italia Dec.19-22

.
Call for presentations, workshops, papers
Theatre Between Tradition & Contemporaneity
theatre - dance - music - circus - visual
&
 multimedia art

December 19 - 22 - Toscana, ITALIA

The international conference is open to performers, performing arts educators, teachers, artists, playwrights, theatre critics, journalists, theatre researchers, arts managers, arts administrators, arts management educators and consultants, arts entrepreneurs, fundraisers, producers, arts agents and talent managers and from all over the world interested in the research of traditional methods as applied to contemporary performing arts work. The event working language is English.

At the moment we are accepting presentation proposals
.

Presentation formats: practical workshop/master class, work-in-progress, performance fragment not requiring special technical conditions, reading/lecture, other way of demonstration proposed by the Speaker/Presenter can be considered.

Application guidelines, registration conditions, hotel and other practical details:
http://www.iugte.com/projects/theatretraditions

"
IUGTE's conference was very well organized and operated on highly professional level, giving oppotunity to the artisting practitioners and as well as academics"

"The Conference provided me with a new understanding of different training programs in different aspects of theatre and performance from all over the world. The other wonderful part about the conference that went beyond my expectations was the people I met from all over the world, all of them brilliant artists"
"IUGTE Conference is a perfect platform to link up people who work in the performance industry from different cultures. Theatre people are always very generous and are ready to share with other people about their own culture and always welcome people from other cultures to share their own...
"

Thank you in advance for sharing this
call
 with your colleagues.

Wish you success in your field and look forward to meeting you in Italy!