Sandra Naumann on Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:28:46 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> exhibition opening future past - past future 25/01/2014 SUPERMARKT Berlin

.

Invitation

The Goethe Institut, ArtUP! media art platform

transmediale festival for art and digital culture and

SUPERMARKT Creative Resource Center

cordially invite you to the opening of the exhibition future past â past future

On Saturday, January 25, 2014, 19:00, at SUPERMARKT

Did the future look better in the past? Today, has the future already turned into the past? Or is it perhaps that nowadays the past seems almost blissful compared to the present in which we actually live? What concepts of the future exist in times of social, economic and political crisis, in times of spreading poverty, corruption and mistrust towards democratic processes? Do visions of a better future exist at all? Or have we already caught up with our blooming future visions and dumped them in the dustbin of history?

with artists Bill Balaskas, Egemen Demirci, Sirin Bahar Demirel, George Drivas, The Erasers, Pravdoliub Ivanov, Marinos Koutsomichalis, Afroditi Psarra, Maria Varela, Nur BalkÄr Kuru, NAGLEDNA, Kamen Stoyanov, Can Sungu, Malve Lippmann, Borjana Ventzislavova

Curator: Sandra Naumann

Open 26 January â 2 February 2014 | MondayâFriday 10:00â18:00, Saturday&Sunday 12:00â18:00

Please also join us for a guided tour with artist talks and discussion on Saturday, February 1 at 16:00

We would be delighted to see you there!

SUPERMARKT

BrunnenstraÃe 64

13355 Berlin