olivier auber on Wed, 15 May 2013 20:44:27 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Poietic Generator, next experiment: May 15th, 15:00>16:00 CEST

.
The mobile version of Poietic Generator [1] software is still under
development [2], but it has reached a sufficient level to allow early
experiences.

Four sessions were held in April with school classes in Brussels. Big
hit with the kids and their teachers! I can show the video recordings
and make some data available at the end of May.

The next experiment will be public, accessible both online for
everyone and available in a café in Brussels (Recyclart, quartier des
Sablons).

If you want to see how the Poietic Generator works in practice, this
is a good opportunity. Tell me by email if I have the chance to see
you online or in the café (plan to spend one hour), or register online.

http://poietic-generator.net/
May 15th, 15:00>16:00 CEST

--
Olivier Auber
Evolution, Complexity and COgnition group (ECCO) & Global Brain Institute

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poietic_Generator
2. Repository : https://github.com/Gnuside/poietic-generator
Roadmap : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yjvWr6aIN7J8yUXDOGGp7Pqy4M68yOhytc9PgYmzSmI/edit#