Digital in Berlin | News on Tue, 7 May 2013 17:37:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Save the Date: MADEIRADiG & MMiFF Festival | 06.-14.12.2013

.
Title: Save the Date: MADEIRADiG & MMiFF Festival | 06.-14.12.2013
Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your Browser
Digital in BerlinDigital in BerlinTwitterFacebook
Digital in Berlin
06.-14.12.2013: MADEIRADiG & MMiFF Festival
>From the 06th to the 14th of December this year, take a reprieve from the frost bite hitting the rest of Europe and join us on the Portuguese Archipelago, in the middle of the Atlantic. First MADEIRADiG Music Festival followed by our 2nd Edition of the Madeira Micro Film Festival. Both festivals are limited to 150 guests. So make sure to save the date, book early and join us for this unforgettable adventure. Read More @ Digital in Berlin
Digital in Berlin
06.-09.12.2013: MADEIRADiG Music Festival
While it’s cold in the rest of Europe, experience some of the most formidable avant-garde musicians in the world and stay in a gorgeous Design Hotel located on a cliff in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This intimate festival on the mountainous volcanic island features a stunning and unsurpassable line-up, a landscape to match and attractive spring temperatures. The official Line-Up will be announced 01st of June 2013. Read More @ Digital in Berlin
Digital in Berlin
12.-14.12.2013: Madeira Micro Film Festival
The three-day Madeira Micro Film Festival takes place in a wonderful Art Deco cinema nestled atop a cliff. The cinema, which is almost 100 years old with spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean is located in the sleepy, seaside village of “Ponta Do Sol”, on the volcanic island of Madeira. The village and its surroundings evoke culturally rich days gone by, preserved like a ghost town, with a mystical air eerily reminiscent of something out of the work of Lynch or Cronenberg. Read More @ Digital in Berlin
Digital in BerlinDigital in BerlinTwitterFacebook

Unsubscribe