art+architecture on Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:47:16 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Ghana: Abetenim Arts Village, NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for Artist in Residence Program for 2013 and 2014

.

Call for Artist in Residence / Abetenim Arts Village

Ghana: Abetenim Arts Village, NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for Artist in Residence Program for 2013 and 2014.  Contact: info@nkafoundation.org / www.nkafoundation.org

Nka Foundation invites emerging and established artists to apply for residencies within the frame of Artist in Residence for a period of stay from 1 to 9 months at Abetenim Arts Village in Ghana. Our rural arts village provides the participant with time and space away from the everyday stresses of city life to focus and investiagete their practice, creating the possibility for discovery, collaboration and growth. Individual artists and teams in the fields of theater, film, music, visual arts and multidisciplinary work are encouraged to apply.

No application fee is required. All international participants are required to make a financial contribution of 28 USD towards food and 50 USD for accommodation per week. We suggest that participants apply for travel grants through their school, arts agencies or other sources to cover their airfare and cost of project. E-mail to info@nkafoundation.org for application. Nkaâs website: http://www.nkafoundation.org

Good wishes
Barthosa Nkurumeh, PhD. Nka Project Director
Project Web Site: www.nkafoundation.org
Tel: +1 (405) 819-4784 (Central Time)