Dimanche Rouge on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 00:02:09 +0100 (CET)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
<nettime-ann> CALL FOR WORK - EXPERIMENTAL PERFORMANCE FESTIVAL IN ESTONIA
- To: Dimanche Rouge <email@example.com>
- Subject: <nettime-ann> CALL FOR WORK - EXPERIMENTAL PERFORMANCE FESTIVAL IN ESTONIA
- From: Dimanche Rouge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 17:10:12 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:x-google-sender-delegation:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=GLH6YefUDY6EgdLx7zp9mP50YD9P9Zvo2c20at//BFU=; b=aDuKqf2E3tD/q6yJNXHJEcgk0tPbAMEJZJECZDeZW1sY1/jHW1TjFQTQotmNnFz7qg M178snhixOXiQKWDShgNO4SOi25+iyyJbq1xEydPY0UwRn9U2jJT8cvq9xOuTn0fmkAw qrZA2o8aEbV3te1Zjcl4a3ISTKwxQUzwhAAObPYjGXaBGi3T9sKf1+8kQOO1TC37NVuV +SZeANS+O6Ud6uFFIvcRiYB5JQp1wE0Trem2G+RRsjwBLerrIBKNQ4x/CuqTSgNKkxwF jQS4nKoS9CZOMb9TPJoO/QfS1qrhSgS8SMIhwiJsgacq31PxJ2QyM8wwr2vBPvXJay4C UzNg==
.CALL FOR WORK DIMANCHE ROUGE ESTONIA OCTOBER 2013
Dimanche Rouge is currently considering proposals for experimental performances for its festival in Tallinn, Estonia from October 17th till the 20th, 2013.
Dimanche Rouge has rapidly grown into one of the largest monthly experimental performance festivals in Europe, presenting the work of over 600 artists from more than 60 countries in Paris and abroad since February 2011.
The festival will be hosted at some of the most important Estonian art institutions including Kumu Art Museum, one of the largest art museums in the Baltics; Kultuurikatel, a unique international cultural center and former power plant where Tarkovsky filmed Stalker; Culture Factory Polymer/ Art Container, one of the main strong points for alternative culture in Tallinn, as well as at the iconic Sokos Hotel Viru.
Artists will also be able to take advantage of a program of roundtable discussions, workshops and talks.
Performances proposed must be experimental and contain a live element.
Work we program,
- multimedia, dance, performance art, video, sound, interventions, street art, and spoken word
- performances from other disciplines usually not included in art festivals such as hairstyle, cuisine, tattoo, massage, sports, the sciences and any other performative acts done in an experimental way
- artwork without a live component provided that the artist produces a piece live. For instance, painters could show their work if they produce a painting during the festival.
Work we DO NOT program
- video screenings and other artwork that does not have a live component. If you wish to submit a video of your work to be screened, please apply for our weekly cable television program on Souvenirs From Earth www.dimancherouge.org/tv
Dimanche Rouge will provide free accommodation for foreign artists for two nights--a maximum of two artists per performance. Dimanche Rouge will be unable to assist with travel funds and artists fees/costs, but can issue an official letter of invitation.
Please apply by clicking on the following link www.dimancherouge.org/dimanche-rouge-estonia
Deadline: May 1st 2013
nettime-ann mailing list