BishopZ on Sun, 4 Dec 2011 00:09:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> HâââââGLI.TC/H 20111 [EOL] RUN> EMPYREââ

.
< rel="nofollow" value="off">

Dear DNSBL,
Good news! We just passed the EMPYRE CAPPSII system!
WE ARE GLAD TO BE GREY LISTED ON YOUR LIST
<insert email="white-list", "NoBL list", "Yellow List", "Black List">

We are happy to share GLI.TC/H long tails, heavy tails, fat tails,
power-law tails and recent events of the new distribution. GLI.TC/H
the 20111 conference/festival/gathering, which has reached end of line
[EOL].

GLI.TC/H was exe.cuted in Chicago US from: NOV 3 - 6; Amsterdam NL
from: NOV 11 & 12; and Birmingham UK on NOV 19. Modules included:
lectures, workshops, performances, screenings and gallery worx. The
bots are initiating routines to reflect and absorb GLI.TC/H as a whole
and how it interfaces, supports, and shares within/around the
glitch.art communities...

Thnx to Patrick and every01 for the invitation to unpack/decode/unzip publicly.

Jump to: navigation, search ...

âââââââââââââââââââ
âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââ
âââââââââââââââââââ
âââââââââââââââ
âââ
ââââââââ

Ye Olde tradition of GLI.TC/H reaches back more than 1 year, to a time
when human thinkers, makers, and breakers were featured in a
festival/conference/exhibition/happening. This network on individual
units converged on Chicago for 4 days.

This year the monster traversed 3 countries, 2 continents, garnered
450 submissions from 30 countries from which ~100 artists from 12
countries were distilled, there were ~10 glitch art lectures, we were
were supported by 146 backers (Kickstarter donors), 2 books were
published, 2 broken limbs (one elbow and one leg), 2 missed trains,
2x1 missed airplane, and one GLI.TC/H/BABY...

Click here to learn more: HTTP://GLI.TC/H

Sincerely,

GLI.TC/H/BOTS
CEO OF YOUR BOTNET
+ Nick Briz
+ Rosa Menkman
+ jon.satrom

------>> /* fix for farm overflow:hidden */

GLI.TC/H/BOTS Executives and Professionals
HTTP://GLI.TC/H
GLITCH@GLI.TC

Want to get your zombie computer back onto the Classless Inter-Domain
Routing? feed him ORBS for breakfast!

Honeypots, spidertraps and nofollow values - bounce easy with our new
value="allow" attributes
make your own \core\Minidump\smelly.dmp now!

--

.- -. -.. / - .... . / -... --- - ... / ... .- .. -.. / .. - / .-- .-
... / --. --- --- -..

GLI.TC/HÂÂââââââââ ââ ââ â â â
ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââ
âââââââââââââââââââ
âââââââââââââââ
âââ