Neil Baldwin on Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:24:52 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Imagination in the Post-9/11 World: How Have We Changed?

.

The Creative Research Center of Montclair State University

www.montclair.edu/creativeresearch

presents
A Panel Discussion, Public Symposium & Dance Performance

Imagination in the Post-9/11 World: How Have We Changed?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2:30-4:00 pm

Memorial Auditorium

Welcoming Remarks– Dr. Geoffrey Newman, Dean, College of the Arts

Introduction – Dr. Neil Baldwin, Director, The Creative Research Center;

and Professor, Department of Theatre & Dance

Panel Presentations

Prof. Norma C. Connolly, Chair, Justice Studies

Dr. Harry W. Haines, Chair, Communication Studies

Prof. Lori Katterhenry, Director, Dance Program

Dr. Scott Kight, Molecular Biology

Dr. Ofelia Rodriguez-Srednicki, Psychology

Mr. Mike Peters, University Photographer

Audience Questions-and-Answers

Dance Performance, introduced by Prof. Katterhenry

Opening Circle
,” from There is a Time (1956) by Jose Limon. Music: Norman Dello Joio. Staged by Ryoko Kudo, Jose Limon Dance Foundation. Rehearsal director: Maxine Steinman. Dancers: Mirella Amaral, Marissa Aucoin,Assaf Benchetrit, Justin Campbell, Julie Cullen, Angelica Diaz, Alexa Dungo, Felicia Geran, Elaine Gutierrez, Morgan Kelly, Patrick Padilla, Autumn Perez, Chelsea Piper, Jennifer Sroka, Jazmine Thompson, Johnny Vorsteg, Amanda Vrabel, and Sharrod Williams

_ _ _ _ _

The Creative Research Center thanks our colleagues and friends in the MSU community for their commitment to the planning and presentation of this Symposium: Michael Allen, Esmilda Abreu, Michael Aquino, Michele Campagna, Mary Colon, Linda Davidson, Alyson Thelin Davison, Milton Fuentes, Bob Gano, Earl Harris, Rodney Leinberger, Haylee Lenkey, Eugene Lotito, Paula Maliandi, Cindy Meneghin, Randy Mugleston, Karen Pennington, Raji Rajan, Kathleen Reddington, Diane Reed, Marie Sparks, Alexandra Thelin, Gregory L. Waters, and Nicole Weir.

Co-sponsors: The College of the Arts Office of Education and Community Outreach; the Office of Equity and Diversity, and the Center for Advising and Student Transitions.