Luca Curci on Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:57:23 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [International ArtExpo] Call for Artists: Next Identities . Canada - Poland

.
International ArtExpo Group

International ArtExpo

Call for Artists: Next Identities . Canada - Poland
Deadline: July 01, 2011

International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting video/short.films to include in the next 2011 Exhibitions:

- Next Identities at Studio Beluga in Montreal, Canada (August 16 - 21, 2011)

- Next Identities at Kobro Gallery in Lodz, Poland (September 26 - 29, 2011)

The deadline for applications is July 01, 2011.

The selections will be based on the main concept of ?Next Identities?. This project is about temporary roles in changing rules, thinking about liquid borders in new evolving worlds.

The number of works with you can participate is unlimited. All works must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC), no matter what the original source medium. The maximum length of videos should be 10 minutes. Send your video submissions (Name/Surname, City/Country, Film title, Running time, Brief film synopsis) with a CV/biography, videography and an introduction about the piece to:

Luca Curci Architects
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 33
70122 Bari, Italy

The participation in International ArtExpo events requires an entry fee for every artwork submitted and selected in every exhibition. Participation open to: professional artists, architects and designers, associate groups and studios.
International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that provides a significant forum for cultural dialogue between all artists from different cultures and countries. We depend on the support of you. ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions, corporations, and individuals who support our efforts. We work with a number of national and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and writers from all over the world. We help artists through solo and group exhibitions, gallery representation, magazine reviews and advertisements, press releases, internet promotion, as well as various curatorial projects.

Thanks for all,
Luca Curci
Director

International ArtExpo
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 33
70122 Bari (Italy)
+39.0805234018
+39.3387574098
lucacurci@lucacurci.com
www.lucacurci.com/artexpo

This e-mail is confidential and protected by law. Any un-authorized use or distribution of information here contained is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. This e-mail address is strictly of use and property of the author. To unsubscribe click here.

Per cancellarti da questo gruppo clicca qui

L'utilizzo di domeus ? definito dai Termini e Condizioni di eCircle Srl