Beata Szechy on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 01:20:17 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> International Artist Residencies Exhibit and MiniArtVideoFest, Budapest

.
The Jokai Club and HMC cordially invite you

International Artist Residencies Exhibit and MiniArtVideoFest, Budapest

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 7:00pm

Opening remarks:  Dr. Katalin Geller & Beata Szechy - HMC

Exhibiting artists: Grace Adam, UK;  Lesley Ash, OH;  Terry Berlier, CA;  Neil Chowdhury, NY;  Michael Costello, MA;  Rebecca Cross, OH;  Sudhir Kumar Duppati, India/New Zealand;  FranÃoise Duresse, CO;  Annie Heckman, IL;  Paul Kohl, US/Singapore;  Ashley Middleton, NY;  Marian OâDonnell, , Ireland;  Esta Roh, IL;  Richard Soler, TX;  Brigitte Spiegeler, The Netherlands;  Daniel Temkin, NY;  Michael S. Thomas, IL;  Anna-Marya Tompa, UK;  Izumi Ueda Yuu, Japan/Singapore;

MiniArtVideoFest

Dan Boord/Luis Valdovino, CO --- Tree of Forgetting, 8:43

Deng-Yao ChangHANG, Maryland --- I am killed by..., and I am killed by..., again... 6:14

FranÃoise Duresse, CO --- Queen Nappy & YoYo Yolanda: Black Jewels, 3:00

Annie Heckman, IL --- Cellar Door, 1:45

Jeff Murphy/ Heather D.Freeman, NC --- Any Parent Should Know, 3:48

Anna-Marya Tompa, UK --- If/volt, nem volt, 3:46

Jokai klub

1121 Budapest, Hollos ut 5.

BEATA SZECHY
Hungarian Multicultural Center, Inc.