Anya Joukova on Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:09:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Workshop in Udmurtia, Russia

.
Dear friends,

this summer we are organizing in collaboration with Rodchenko Moscow School of Photography and Multimedia a workshop in several regions of Russia and we are glad to invite you to participate.

Our main destination and theme is Udmurtia (1000 km from Moscow), from where we'd be travelling through Udmurt villages in Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Mary El and Permsky region. The workshop is in cooperation with Izhevsk musical centre, Udmurt state university anthropolosists and folk expeditions in Udmurtia. Approximate dates are 14-28 of August. Organizers will take part of expenses (transfer at the territory of Russia Federation, accommodation, board).

The list of participants will be formed till the 1st of July.
For further information please contact Vladimir Kupriyanov (vk.01.54@mail.ru) or me (toharsky@gmail.com).

Best regards,
Anya Joukova.