Alan Sondheim on Mon, 17 May 2010 21:23:04 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Playing at Linger Cafe in Brooklyn this Sunday - Come!

.

We're playing at Linger Cafe in Brooklyn this Sunday - Come if you can!

- Alan, Azure, Myk -

The AMA group - Myk Freedman, Alan Sondheim, and Azure Carter - will
perform at Linger, May 23rd, at 5 pm. Their music is improvised, drawing
on a number of traditions, but emphasizing pushing the instruments to the
limit.  Carter sings (her own pieces) against a backdrop of free music;
Freedman plays lap steel and steel-string guitar, and Sondheim plays
electric oud and saz, cura cumbus, hegelung and guitar.

http://www.lingercafelounge.com/events.html

533 Atlantic Avenue / Btwn 3rd & 4th Avenues / Brooklyn, NY 11217 /
347-689-4813

Contact: jzpichardo@lingercafelounge.com / Web: www.lingercafelounge.com

(You can also contact me for further info - Alan)