Alan Sondheim on Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:21:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Peggy and Fred in Hell - Leslie Thornton - do go if you can -

.

Peggy and Fred in Hell

[ I want to strongly recommend this work by Leslie Thornton - it's on
display in Chelsea. It's one of the strongest videos I've seen and it's up
in an installation context. If you have any chance at all to go into
Chelsea the next week or so, check this out! - Alan ]

Leslie Thornton - Peggy and Fred in Hell

Tuesday, April 27,
Thursday, April 29,
Friday, April 30?
11:50am, 2:40pm, 5:30pm

Wednesday, April 28,
Saturday, May 1
1:10pm, 4:00pm

Sunday, May 2
2:30pm

For more information, please contact Edward Winkleman @ 212.643.3152 or
info@winkle man.com

WINKLEMAN gallery

Address:

621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001, Ground Floor,
Between 11th and 12th Avenues

telephone: 212-643-3152
Gallery Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 11 - 6 PM 28

"Thornton's place in cinema history has already been assured for the sole
reason that she is the author of Peggy and Fred in Hell. Forever
unfinished, Thornton's magnum opus resembles nothing else known in the
cinema."
						Cahiers du cinema