FutureEverything 2010 on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:10:37 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Award Shortlist / Globally Networked Event

.
Title: FutureEverything eNews February 2010
Trouble reading this? Click here to view in a browser

Globally Networked Event (GloNet)

FutureEverything is changing its DNA, shifting from a single city event, to one taking place simultaneously at venues around the globe. We are creating a new type of global event taking FutureEverything to new corners of the globe and reducing air travel.

futureeverything.org/news/globallynetworkedevent

Award Voting Live -
Final 3 Candidates Announced

Final 3 outstanding candidates now online, the Winner will be presented with a £10,000 cash prize and the FutureEverything Trophy. All past FutureEverything artists and participants may vote, follow the link below to register your vote.

View candidates and vote online:

futureeverything.org/awards

Art of Pervasive Data -
Call For Submissions

Inviting submissions of articles and artworks for a new issue of the Leonardo Electronic Almanac edited by FutureEverything. This is a dedicated edition of this leading online journal exploring the FutureEverything 2010 themes of the city and open data.

Deadline: 1 June 2010

futureeverything.org/news/leonardoelectronicalmanac

Festival Pass Advanced Rate

daedelus

A limited number of Festival Passes have been released at a special advanced rate. It is your gateway to the FutureEverything Festival and Conference. Get yours before 31 March to benefit from a 20% discount.

futureeverything.org/booknow

FutureEverything Nominated for Award

Following our success in the Lever Prize 2010, FutureEverything with Lancaster University has been shortlisted for Arts & Business Award 2010. Together we aim to spark innovations in art, society and technology and are working together to extend our work into new areas.

futureeverything.org/news/artandbusinessaward

Contemporary Art Iraq -
Cornerhouse

Cornerhouse and ArtRole present an exhibition of new and recent film, video, photography, installation and performance from Iraq, in a show that seeks to broaden awareness of modern life beyond a culture marked by conflict.

From Fri 16 Apr to Sun 20 Jun 2010

cornerhouse.org

Unsubscribe here