Amanda Matulick on Fri, 2 Oct 2009 02:02:45 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Super Human Symposium Program Release

.
Title: HTML Message
Super Human: Revolution of the Species

Symposium -
Program Release

The full two-day program is now available for download from the Super Human
website: www.superhuman.org.au

Super Human: Revolution of the Species Symposium
23 - 24 November, 2009
Melbourne Australia

Also, we have extended the Early Bird registration until FRIDAY 9 OCTOBER.
Get in quick to save!
Full $400
Concession* $300

Super Human is partnering with Re:live, the 3rd International Conference on
the Histories of Media Art, Science and Technology to offer delegates to
both events a discounted '2Up' rate.
Full $450
Concession* $350

Visit the website for more information and to register.

* Concession rate is available to students, current ANAT members and Health
Care card holders. We will require proof of concession when collecting
tickets from the registration desk.

ANAT is assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council http://www.australiacouncil.gov.au its arts funding and advisory body, by the South Australian Government through Arts SA http://www.arts.sa.gov.au and the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian, State and Territory Governments.