Nanette Wylde on Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:35:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> cfp: chico.art.net 2009

.
The Digital Media/Electronic Arts Program of California State University, Chico is pleased to announce chico.art.net 2009!

Parameters:
-Each submission must be a dynamic digital art piece. This includes either
video, animation, stop motion, and/or interactive work.

-You must host your project on your own site.

-Please submit the URL of your project to chico.art.net.2009@gmail.com
along with a brief biography of yourself.

-An artist statement is encouraged (maximum 100 words).

-There is a limit of three entries per person.

-Please do not submit work that requires downloading specialized plug- ins or
downloads. We want all of our viewers to be able to view the piece
successfully and with ease.

-The 2009 winning artworks will be exhibited at www.csuchico.edu/art/ net/

-Upon acceptance, the work selected must be hosted and maintained at the
same URL address for at least one year.

Submission deadline: Thursday, October 1, 2009

Selections will be made and participants notified by mid-November.

Email: chico.art.net.2009@gmail.com
Website: http://www.csuchico.edu/art/ net/