Andreas Jacobs on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:52:14 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> New Collaborative Networked E-Mail Opera: 'I Wonder how their Voices Sound'

.
I Wonder how their Voices Sound - Gregg Murray, Bjørn Magnhildøen &
A. Andreas,

Little Wryting Play Act IV, Scene XXIII, a compendium by Bob BrueckL
with parts of several authors as originally appeared on the Theory &
Wryting list, 2008.

Rearranged and sonofied for inclusion in our new collaborative
networked E-Mail Opera: 'I Wonder how their Voices Sound'

Anyone able to locate Bob's Compendium, using the facts here given,
and! sending us a verifiable mp3 file with the voiced text of one of
the original contributors to

audio{at}nictoglobe{dot}com,

is assured of her/his piece being incorporated in the opera and
tribute being paid to her/his name.

Submissions can be made by both individual & collective contributors

Scheduled Premiere: Winter 2009.[red.]

Prehear:

::: Gregg Murray :::

http://www.nictoglobe.com/new/home/Wrtyings.mp3