Andreas Jacobs on Sun, 7 Dec 2008 00:32:36 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [Nictoglobe Announcement:] When We Was Strange Birds - An E-Mail Opera in 6 Acts.

.
When We Was Strange Birds - An E-Mail Opera in 6 Acts.

Conceived from an e-mail correspondence between Bobbi Lurie and A.
Andreas.
Originally appeared in Theory & Wryting summer 2008

Dialogon: A. Andreas (NL) as AA & Bobbi Lurie (US) as BL

Act I:

It was then when you nursed me [for Bobbie Lurie]

King:

It was then when you nursed me when we lived in the woods when we was
kings and you was queens
It was then when I was my fatherbrothermother and you was my
motherfathersister It was then when
we lived tommorrow When we died in the woods It was then when our
city escaped to trees When the
ashes were our home When the fires glued our lights It was then when
our eyes were blind Our touches
thumb Our tongues speechless It was then when I was you When you
enslaved my fathermother And I
sold my brothersister It was then when we lived The trees an-eyed
Anhillated by our senses I escaped
you then when you were me
	AA: June 16, 2008 7:19:11 PM GMT+02:00:

Queen:

you escaped me when i was you so it's true: Angela knew we were
reading Jukka's code it said: A e A e e
you thought: Amsterdam of course and i: albuquerque you were
senseless in your senses the tree couldn't
see it was you who enslaved your motherfather for you were i the sale
of brothersister inconsequential
speechless sucking thumbs unseeing eyes i'm glad you said i nursed
you i thought i made you worse the woods
were wild we only pretended to be kings and queens and saw it didn't
matter believing made it so death in the
future we said to- mor- row we died in the city escaping to trees can
you believe i came to albuquerque not
amsterdam i escaped you too when you were me B.L. 6/08
	BL: June 17, 2008 7:11:13 PM GMT+02:00

Act II - VI available at http://www.nictoglobe.com/new/wwwsb/text.html

Andreas Jacobs

e:	ajaco@xs4all.nl