Press on Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:08:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Don't miss SIGNS OF CHANGE closing Saturday December 6

.
Title: Last Week - SIGNS OF CHANGE

(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions, is located at the end of this message.)

If you are unable to see this image, please click here.

Last Week for Signs of Change Click here for more information Click here for more information

Exit Art is an independent vision of contemporary culture prepared to react immediately to important issues that affect our lives. We do experimental, historical and unique presentations of aesthetic, social, political and environmental issues. We absorb cultural differences that become prototype exhibitions. We are a center for multiple disciplines. Exit Art is a 25-year-old cultural center in New York City founded by Directors Jeanette Ingberman and Papo Colo. It has grown from a pioneering alternative art space into a model artistic center for the 21st century committed to supporting artists whose quality of work reflects the transformations of our culture. Exit Art is internationally recognized for its unmatched spirit of inventiveness and consistent ability to anticipate the newest trends in the culture. With a substantial reputation for curatorial innovation and depth of programming in diverse media, Exit Art is always changing.

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to the following list:

Press

using the following email:

nettime-ann@nettime.org

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

http://listserve.exitculture.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/u/press/

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

http://listserve.exitculture.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/press

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

jeanette@exitart.org

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

-- FILL ME IN --

Mailing List Powered by Dada Mail