mez breeze on Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:02:05 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> New Media Scotland's July Twitterist-in-Residence: Netwurker Mez

.
New Media Scotland's new Twitterist-in-residence, Netwurker Mez will begin her stream of tweets from the 1st July.

_Event Info_

Host: New Media Scotland
Type: Music/Arts - Jam Session

_Time and Place_

Start Time: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 12:00pm
End Time: Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 12:00pm
Location: http://twitter.com/mediascot
City/Town: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

_Contact Info_

Email:hello@mediascot.org

_Description_

"Mez does for code poetry as jodi and Vuk Cosic have done for ASCII Art: Turning a great, but naively executed concept into something brilliant, paving the ground for a whole generation of digital artists" (Florian Cramer).

We are proud to announce our second Twitter artist residency is Australian-based artist Netwurker Mez.

The impact of her unique code/net.wurks [constructed via her pioneering net.language "mezangelle"] has been equated with the work of Shakespeare, James Joyce, Emily Dickinson, and Larry Wall.

Mez is also an online journalist + constructor of _Augmentology_ [see: augmentology.com].

* To follow Netwurker Mez's tweets visit: http://www.twitter.com/mediascot
* To read her own meta_tweet commentary regarding the Residency follow: http://www.twitter.com/netwurker

Limited availability Netwurker Mez t[weet]shirts will be released daily from the 1st - 31st July.
http://www.mediascot.spreadshirt.net

--
: http://augmentology.com
: http://knott404.blogspot.com