Honor Harger on Sat, 7 Jun 2008 22:06:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> AV Festival is seeking a new director

.
Dear all,

After three and a half amazing years, I have
decided to move on from my position as Director
of the AV Festival in the North East of England.

As such, we are beginning our search for a new director.
Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

All the very best,

Honor Harger

AV FESTIVAL & AUDIO VISUAL ARTS NORTH EAST SEEK A NEW DIRECTOR

The AV Festival, one of Europe's leading
festivals of electronic art, is seeking a new
director.

Salary: 				£30,000 - £35,000 p/a

Deadline for applications: 		27 June 2008

http://www.avfestival.co.uk/news/new-director

We are looking for an outstanding individual who
can act as the executive lead of Audio Visual
Arts North East and be responsible for the
creative programmes it runs, especially the AV
Festival.

The successful candidate will build on the
successes of the first three AV Festivals, and
map out the future of the festival.  They will be
an inspirational leader who will help chart new
territories for the festival and conceive of new
programmes for Audio Visual Arts North East.

The AV Festival is in a uniquely strong position
to continue to grow and prosper.  It has
developed from a pilot project to a regular
biennial event of international standing, within
three great festivals.  The festival has a
fantastic network of collaborators across the
North East of England region, and around the
world. The Arts Council England's recent decision
to make Audio Visual Arts North East  - the
organisation which runs the festival - a
regularly funded organisation (RFO), provides
much needed financial stability going forward

This is the ideal moment for a creative and
dynamic individual to take a leading role in
defining the festival's future.

If you're interested in knowing more, please download the recruitment pack:
http://www.avfestival.co.uk/public/downloads/av_director_recruitment_pack.doc

Honor Harger

Director, AV Festival
Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, UK
Email: honor@avfestival.co.uk

AV Festival is run by Audio Visual Arts North
East. A Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered
in England No 06141603. Registered Charity Number
1120368. Registered Office: c/o Tyneside Cinema
at Gateshead Old Town Hall, West Street,
Gateshead, NE8 1HE, UK.