Karl-Erik Tallmo on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:23:36 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> text/sound compositions

.
Hello all!

I have just released my new collection "Molly B. Whips It Out" with
text/sound compositions. (It has unfortunately been very much
delayed, due to technical problems as well as because of my chronic
illness.)

Eight of the 19 tracks on this CD are available on the web for free
(together with eight additional tracks not on the CD at all). See
http://www.nisus.se/molly/

The CD contains text/sound compositions, influenced by the concrete
poetry and sound compositions of the 60's, such as the work made by
people like Bengt-Emil Johnsson, Ake Hodell or Henri Chopin, Charles
Dodge and Charles Amirkhanian.

I used the computer for filtering texts (Macintosh Hypercard!),
synthesizing speech from text and also in order to add some sampled
instruments for some of the pieces, for instance some effects with
percussion and bass clarinet.

Karl-Erik Tallmo

Stockholm, Sweden

    KARL-ERIK TALLMO, writer, artist, musician etc.

    ARTWORK, WRITINGS etc.: http://www.nisus.se/tallmo/
    SOUND & MUSIC: http://www.nisus.se/tallmo/sound/
    MAGAZINE: http://art-bin.com
    COPYRIGHT HISTORY: http://www.copyrighthistory.com