Olivier on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:05:20 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> CALL FOR ENTRIES***FILMER LA MUSIQUE FESTIVAL

.
Bonjour,

Please find our Call for Entries for the second edition of the Filmer la Musique Festival in Paris, to be posted to the nettime list members.

Thanks and have a good day,

Olivier Forest
Programmateur
Festival Filmer la Musique

*****************************

Festival Filmer la Musique
12, rue d'Oran
75018 Paris
France
(+33) 1 42 58 08 98

*****************************
www.filmerlamusique.com
www.myspace.com/filmerlamusique
www.pointephemere.org

We are now accepting submissions for the second Filmer la Musique festival in Paris.
The festival will take place from june 3 to june 8, 2008, at the Point Éphémère, the Mk2 Quai de Seine theater and agnes b. gallery.

Filmer la musique is a music film festival focusing on innovative and audacious approaches.
The first edition of the Festival presented 24 films - including 15 french premieres - for international feature films and documentaries, a selection of Jem Cohen's movies, William Klein's Little Richard Story and a selection of 80 international artists in the exhibition space of Point Ephémère, the Mirror Ball Cinema.

We had live music everyday with The Ponys, Scout Nibblet, An Albatross, Panico ... filmed by invited directors and artists.

You may send your films until march, 15 2008.

Info and entry form on: www.filmerlamusique.com

See you in Paris in june !

contact: office@filmerlamusique.com