mike salmond on Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:46:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Open Call for Student Works - deadline/updated

.
Hello All

Just a reminder and a clarification, the Northern Illinois University Time Arts Open Call for digital works-based on the theme: "How I View Everything" (H.I.V.E) is accepting entries until October 25th.

The clarification is that work must be from 2004-2007.

Please visit the website for further updates and for submission details.

http://art.niu.edu/hive/info.html

We look forward to viewing your entries.

regards,

mike salmond
msalmond@niu.edu
timeartsniu@gmail.com