monica capsula on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:00:36 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Call for Projects VIDA 10.0

.
Dear all,

please find below the call for projects announcement of VIDA 10.0.

VIDA 10.0 is an international competition created to reward excellence in artistic creativity in the fields of Artificial Life and related disciplines, such as robotics and Artiftcial Intelligence.We are looking for artistic projects that address the interaction between "synthetic" and "organic" life".

In previous years prizes have been awarded to artistic projects using autonomous robots, avatars, recursive chaotic algorithms, knowbots, cellular automata, computer viruses, virtual ecologies that evolve with user participation, and works that highlight the social side of Artificial Life.
http://www.fundacion.telefonica.com/at/vida/english

I hope you find it to your interest and please distribute it to other parties to who may be interested.

best,

mónica bello

*****Apologizes for the cross-posting****
****Let me know if you do not want to received my emails****