Amy Alexander on Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:53:56 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> SVEN goes to Sevilla - 23 March 07

.
SVEN: Surveillance Video Entertainment Network aka "AI to the People"

The project that asks the question: If computer vision technology can be used to detect when you look like a terrorist, criminal, or other "undesirable" - why not when you look like a rock star?

The SVEN van (aka "SVAN") makes its way to the streets of Sevilla, Spain on 23 March, in conjunction with ZEMOS98 :: Fuera de Control (Control Panel.) In the cockpit for SVEN's Spanish sojourn will Captain Wojciech Kosma, with co-pilots from the ZEMOS98 SVEN workshop.

Find out more at: http://www.zemos98.org/spip.php?article295?rubrique=19

Coming up in June: SVEN takes Manhattan... stay tuned...

SVEN:
http://deprogramming.us/sven
by Amy Alexander, Wojciech Kosma, Vincent Rabaud.
Additional development by Jesse Gilbert and Nikhil Rasiwasia.
Production Assistants: Marilia Maschion, Annina Rüst.

--
Note - Mail sent to the email address in the header may or may not actually reach me! A current, fully-functional address for me can always be found at the bottom of the http://plagiarist.org home page. Danke, gracias and thanks!