Futuresonic on Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:30:20 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> IMPORTANT: Festival resubscription request.

.

IF IT IS WORTH DOING, IT IS WORTH DOING TWICE.

Please resubscribe to continue receiving Futuresonic updates. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

http://subscribe.futuresonic.com/resubscribe.html

After 10 years, the Futuresonic updates list is being rebuilt.

We have taken the decision to ask everyone to resubscribe so that the mailing list can be fully adapted to each subscriber's interests.

Over the last decade the festival has grown, and now features many strands - live music, technology culture, workshops & talks, etc.

Please click on the link and tell us what is of interest to you, so that we can continue to send you information relevant to you.

http://subscribe.futuresonic.com/resubscribe.html

Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this - we don't want to see you go!

Drew Hemment
Futuresonic & FutureEverything